As part of a continued effort to enhance the quality and value of our research services, we’re proud to announce a partnership with airline intelligence provider ch-aviation, merging its extensive fleet database with our In-Flight Connectivity and Entertainment (IFEC) data.
This collaboration enables our IFC and IFE quarterly tracker subscribers to bolt-on tail-level fleet and ownership data spanning some 65,000 aircraft, allowing for more granular and up-to-date analysis of IFEC adoption trends and market sizing.
The additional tail-level information we can now provide as part of our quarterly updates include:
- Construction and/or manufacturer serial number
- Former and delivery operator
- Aircraft status – stored, written-off or scrapped aircraft or aircraft that aren’t yet delivered
- The aircraft age, first flight and delivery dates
- Order, delivery, retirement data
- Wet lease and cargo customers
- Engine details and manufacturers
- Seat maximum abreast and pitch configuration
- Maximum takeoff weight (MTOW)
- Utilisation data (flight hours and cycles, average stage length, daily/annual utilisation)
An extensive list of the data points ch-aviation regularly tracks can be made available on request.
Valour Consultancy’s quarterly IFC and IFE trackers are a fundamental part of our aviation intelligence portfolio. The data has become a trusted source of information for the clients we serve worldwide and is subject to a comprehensive due diligence process, ensuring a high level of accuracy. Furthermore, Valour Consultancy is committed to gradually expanding the service by introducing more data points based on subscriber feedback.
About Valour Consultancy
Valour Consultancy is a UK-based provider of market intelligence services. Founded in 2012, the company has grown rapidly and is renowned within the aviation sector for its comprehensive and high-quality research and consultancy services.
Founded in 1998 in Chur in Switzerland, ch-aviation has become an influential airline intelligence provider and one of the very few Swiss aviation success stories. Today ch-aviation welcomes more than 1.8 million users each year and is proud to count hundreds of companies in the airline industry as its customers.
If you’d like to receive a copy of sample data or to schedule a real-time demonstration of our tail-level tracker data, please get in touch with the Valour team either directly or via firstname.lastname@example.org.