The “Future of Commercial UAS Platforms – 2020 Edition” is the second edition of Valour Consultancy’s comprehensive dive into the commercial and industrial drone market and now available for purchase. An in-depth report that sits in our distinguished aviation portfolio of market and subject specified market reports. Studied over a twelve month period of research and developed with the input of more than 30 companies from across the value chain, this study provides an unprecedented view of the markets for commercial, industrial and enterprise drone.
Alongside a lengthy discussion of key drivers and inhibitors of market growth, this report quantifies commercial UAS sales, active systems, revenues in 2017, 2018 and 2019 and provides a ten-year forecast out to 2029. Data is segmented by system type, key applications, communication systems, sensor type and geographic region, with a full qualitative discussion of the key trends at play in support of this. In-depth company profiles of major players are also included, along with their respective revenue market shares.
For more information on the report, please click here – NEW The Future of Commercial UAS Platforms – 2020 – Brochure.
Key questions answered by the report include:
- How many commercial UAS were sold in 2018 and 2019?
- What is the global market value of commercial UAS and which applications are the biggest?
- Who are the key drone companies and how are they progressing?
- Which applications hold the most potential for commercial UAS?
- What are the main market barriers and regulatory inhibitors that need to be addressed?
- Where will the commercial UAS marketplace be in 10 years?
- Which types of UAS will be the most successful and why?
- Which countries are most geared to commercial drone deployment and why?
- How big will service revenues from surveying, inspection, agriculture, delivery, passenger, mining, oil and gas and others be by 2029?
- What are the policies or regulations for recreational drones in the leading countries?
- Which are the most interesting and unique case studies of the use of UAS?
- What are the latest regulatory and technical requirements for commercial UAS and how will they change in the future? How will this impact the market?
- What are the current offerings of today’s UTM service providers? How will this change with V2V UAS communications?
- What other developments will occur in the UTM service provider market, and where are the bottlenecks in these advancements?
- Which other industries could the UAS be compared to?
To find out more, or to order a copy of the report, send us an email.
Alternatively, you can use the contact us form.